Friday, April 15, 2011

voice thread

Exploring the site of the voice thread was really interesting. At first i didn't understand what was going on or how to even use it. The site itself is very detailed in how to use it and start a thread. Overall I loved it because I learned from it and I liked how you can use a picture of some sorts and connect with everyone through different ways such as voice recording, texting, video, etc. This site is something I would definitely learn yo use.

I would consider using this in my lesson plan. I would first have to know it front and back to explain to my students so they can comprehend. I could use this in my lesson plan for my physical education class. I can have a specific topic and have the class text their answers in without each other knowing who said what.

As far as in the classroom I would do it as well. I can pick a sport that complements all genders and have my student in the computer lab discussing their likes and dislikes. It will also give the students a chance to connect with one another on different levels in different ways. While on the side they are learning more about different sites and technology.

Reference
http://www.voicethread.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angelia
    I too found the Voice Thread site interesting. I also didn’t understand voice thread at first. But after exploring the site I found that Voice Thread would be helpful to teachers in the classroom. I also found more info about voice thread from YouTube.
    Your classmate, Bonnie Canida

    ReplyDelete